Jan 9, 2018
In this episode:
“Follow your passion, heart and
purpose. Listen to that deep inner wisdom.”
- Listen to that voice. Even if it
seems crazy, listen!
- Ask yourself, “how does this feel?”
If it doesn't FEEL right.
- “When someone tells you to think
about it, rather, get quite and feel into it through your
- My epiphany, on bodybuilding diet
walking through Trader Joe’s and asking “If I am suppose to be this
picture of health than why am I not eating a greater variety of
- “What draws people to
compete?” - Attention, accolades, industry that has a
lot of ED or perpetuates ED. - Are you using it as a weight loss
tool? Are you looking for community/popularity? - It can be done in
a healthy way, but it’s very rare.
- How to decide if you should compete? Why do you want
to compete and what does that mean to you? What is there current
lifestyle like? Sleep, stress, health panels are all aligned then
it may be a good option.
- Looking for love, belonging,
self-worth outside of yourself through competing. Hobbies are
suppose to bring JOY into your life.
- When did you decide to no longer
compete and why?
“The only person who will care about
your health more than you is YOU.”
- Adrenal Fatigue: Down regulated
stress response tied to chronic stress through diet and
- Signs and systems that call for
addition testing as well as holistic approach.
- Soul approach - What tools for
mindset, identity, inner connectedness?
- Spiritual health. Challenging their
- “The process” Brain (thought)
creates (feelings) which confirms thought you were
thinking. “You’re spinning” thought feeling loop and
body is acting like your mind.
- How Michelle helps clients realize
they are not their thoughts.
- Brain thinks thoughts, you feel it,
your body feels it must be true. In order to break into that is a
thought challenge. Break through at the top (stop and challenge
whatever thought you are having) which creates different
- If a client cannot narrow down the
thought, enter through the feeling, How is that manifesting to your
body? Where are you feeling it? Most effective tool at figuring out
where in the loop they are and challenging the thought that it is
the ego mind creating the story.
- When you are aligned with who you
really are at the source. leaf/oak tree analogy. We are connected
to something so much bigger. “if you are scared, that is your soul
trying to wake you up.”
- “Beliefs are nothing more than
thoughts that you feel on a regular basis.”
- What are you grateful for
- What does aligned success mean to
"I would define aligned success
being connection to source and an underlying feeling of
peace. Success is constantly learning and
growing especially from life’s greatest challenges."
- Audible (audio books)
- Health: Un-Doctored (William
- Mindset: Breaking the Habit of
Being Yourself (Dr. Joe Dispenza)
- Spirituality: Letting Go (David