Dec 18, 2017
In this episode:
- Matt's advice/encouragement for
someone who is looking to travel?
- What adventures “light you
- Why new sights, sounds, smells can
bring adventure into your life.
- Why Matt prefers experiencing a
country and culture vs. counting countries and marking them off the
- How Matt’s first trip to Iceland
opened his eyes to global climate change.
- Matt’s lifestyle alignment story of
the work to party New York Stock Exchange lifestyle to taking his
first adventure trip to Iceland in 2012 changed his
- One trip and three weeks in Iceland
changed the trajectory of his entire life and began the
entrepreneurial adventure of Under 30 Experiences
- Why American’s don’t
- Why international travel
experiences and the magic of U30X travel with other awesome humans
is tough to replicate.
- What makes U30X different as a
- The excitement of the community of
U30X is organic, intriguing, contemplative, adventurous &
- Connection through travel and
travel experiences is perspective shifting and can create lifelong
- What are you most grateful for in
your life? The opportunity to be alive and
to experience life. To experience the highs and the
- What does Aligned Success mean to you?
Alignment is important to me. All my thoughts, words, interactions
are aligned with who I want to be and the values that I hold. I aim
to be thoughtful with how I show up and make the world better for
iTunes Podcast: Live Different